- Higher Absorption Capacity: Silica Gel Packets Desiccant can Absorb 40% of its Weight in Water Vapor, Silica Gel Packets Provides Superior Absorption and will Remain Dry at Maximum Saturation
- Food Grade: Meets Specifications for Dry Food Packaging, Silica Gel Desiccant Packets Contain the Absorbent Desiccant Beads Called Silica Gel, Desiccant Packets Are Cobalt Chloride Free
- Special Desiccant Non Woven Paper: Packets are Stored in Resealable High Quality Bag for Easy Storage and Use (Newly Designed Air Tight Sealing & Sturdy Bag for Moisture Control) , the Heavy Duty Desiccant Paper Function is Similar to Tyvek Desiccant Paper, without Chemical Leakage Problem
- Advantages: Silica Gel desiccant Packs is a High-Activity Absorbing Material, Widely Used in Every Corner and Products of Daily Life
- Wide Experience In the Industry Of Silica Gel Beads Desiccant Bags: Our Silica Gel Packs is Known for its Higher Absorption Capacity and Many Uses for Moisture Absorption ,You will have a Great Experience with Our Products.
Silica Gel Desiccant are Effective for:
Food & Medication
Jewelry & Collectibles
Tools, Razor, & Ammo Cans
Clothes, Shoes, & Bag Storage
Rice, Grain, pasta, Seeds, Pet Food & Nuts
Important Documents, Photos, & Books
Eliminates Condensation and Controls Humidity or Moisture
Each Packet is Tightly Resealable, Strong and Tear Resistant
Weight increase up to 40% when saturated and 15% in the first 2 hours, no Cobalt Chloride
No Change in Size or Shape even if the Silica Beads become Saturated with Moisture. The Beads will Continue to Feel and Look Dry
How To Use:
Place your items and silica gel packets in a tightly sealed container to protect your items from moisture damage; Use silica gel packs to protect Foods, Vitamins, Seeds, Nuts, Snacks, Cookies, Spices, Pet Foods, 3D Filaments, Safes, Guns, Ammos, Canister, Collectables, Jewelry, Documents, Camera Lens, Clothes, Cosmetics, Books, Bags, Decorations, Wet phones, Cameras, Watches, Electronics, Shoes, and Many Other Valuables.
There are no reviews yet.